Raport Nicko McBrain'a - DEN BOSCH

specjalne raporty z A Matter of Life And Death World Tour 2006/2007!

Moderator: Administracja i Moderacja SanktuariuM

Awatar użytkownika
WICKER MAN
-#Rainmaker
-#Rainmaker

Raport Nicko McBrain'a - DEN BOSCH

Postautor: WICKER MAN » wt gru 05, 2006 2:42 pm

Nicko: Holland II

Hotel room Eindhoven II
Time 0:55am
November 27, 2006

Well, well, well, just got back from the show here in Den Bosch Holland. What a night. Had a few problems tonight I can tell you.

Half way through ‘Different World I had a brain storm. I thought that I was at the beginning of the second verse but alas we were at the solo. I missed me drum feel into that and just ‘Kin made a complete balls up of it. The guys managed not to be put of by me missing it and so it fell back into the solo without any real problem. Well, it took me a while to settle down. All went great after that though. We had a blast again.

After the show, Jan, H and Davey did a runner. Steve, Bruce and meself stayed behind to unwind. We thought that we have had better nights playing wise but it still was a great evening.
I had a nice glass of wine with Matt from Trivium and told a few war stories that my dear friend Jim Marshall had told me. He will be joining us in Paris tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing him I am!!!!!!!!

Be in Paris around 2pm so should have plenty of time to find a nice restaurant to take Jim and his chums to before the show. I will most definitely have to go and have some snails tomorrow. Lovely Jubbly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I’m going to get in the shower and get ready for me bed. I’m going to have an early night. Bet I won’t be so lucky tonight and get to see a great piece of music on the box???????? Oh well.

Stay safe and well

Oh, nearly forgot, thank you to all on the board for your kind words. Re: the ‘Nicko’ thread. Great!!!!!

God bless you all.
=Nicko=

Wróć do „Raporty z trasy koncertowej 2006/2007!”