Blaze Bayley

Solowe dokonania byłych i obecnych członków Maiden

Moderator: Administracja i Moderacja SanktuariuM

Deleted User 804

Blaze Bayley

Postautor: Deleted User 804 » ndz sie 16, 2009 11:23 pm

By nie zakładać tematu tylko o książce niech będzie ogólnie o działalności Blaza.
BLAZE BAYLEY
At The End Of The Day

ISBN – to be confirmed

Over 380 pages

The book that follows the career of the band known as Blaze Bayley is now available for pre-order, due for release on 25 September 2009.

‘At The End Of The Day’ features the story of ‘Blaze’ Bayley Cooke, following his career as a frontman, from Wolfsbane to Iron Maiden to BLAZE and, ultimately, to the current self-titled Blaze Bayley band. However, this book is not solely about Blaze; rather it tells the story of the entire Blaze Bayley band that is about to begin work on the follow up to their debut album ‘The Man Who Would Not Die’. The book traces the history of all the band members, back to their roots in New Zealand, Colombia and…Bristol.

Written by drummer Lawrence ‘Larry’ Paterson, who has previously authored ten books on a completely unrelated subject — Second World War U-boats — this book offers a unique insight into the history of Blaze Bayley, the man and the band, as well as the inner workings and adventures of a band on the road and in the studio. The author takes us from the early beginnings of Wolfsbane in the mid-1980s, through the dizzying heights of touring with Iron Maiden to the triumphs and tragedies that lead right up to 2009, before offering the reader a glimpse into what lies ahead.

Alongside the full and frank contributions from the members of the Blaze Bayley band, the book features new interviews with BLAZE and Wolfsbane members plus exclusive interviews with Janick Gers and Steve Harris of Iron Maiden. Blaze himself explains in detail how he first attained the job with Iron Maiden, the truth about working inside such a renowned and hard-working band, and the events of the meeting at which his tenure fronting Iron Maiden ended. ‘At The End Of The Day’ also contains tour dates, discographies, and extensive black and white and full colour photographs.

This book is available as a PRE-ORDER now from the Blaze Bayley webstore...due for release on 25 September 2009.
Jest szansa że w końcu wyjdą na jaw jakieś nowe szczegóły odejścia Blaza z Maiden
Ostatnio zmieniony ndz paź 11, 2009 11:02 pm przez Deleted User 804, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.

Deleted User 804

Re: Blaze Bayley

Postautor: Deleted User 804 » ndz sie 23, 2009 11:16 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZWs4orez6E w sumie już stare a dopiero teraz znalazłem i jeszcze nie było na forum
Kawałek poświęcony Debbie
tekst:
Endless days that slide unseen
by you into endless night
endless nights that are undreamed
as you search and search for light
the light that fall upon your face
does not find your soul at all
it is your soul that I embrace as you lie
in your endless sleep
in your endless sleep
endlessly you seem to fight
making every one believe
endless tears that burn my face
as I watch your endless sleep
the light that fall upon your face
does not find your soul at all
it is your soul that I embrace as you lie
in your endless sleep
in your endless sleep oh no
in your endless sleep
in your endless sleep you lie

Awatar użytkownika
Mr.Hankey
-#Lord of the flies
-#Lord of the flies

Postautor: Mr.Hankey » wt sie 25, 2009 5:03 pm

Jakie są kulisy powstania tego kawałka? Czemu nie trafił na ostatni album? Został wydany jako singiel czy jak?

Deleted User 804

Postautor: Deleted User 804 » wt sie 25, 2009 5:29 pm

Nie został w ogóle wydany. Co dziwne na oficjalnej stronie Blaza nawet nie ma o nim wzmianki, a na ostatni album nie trafił bo Debbie(żona Blaza) jeszcze żyła. Być może znajdzie się na nowej płycie

Awatar użytkownika
Mr.Hankey
-#Lord of the flies
-#Lord of the flies

Postautor: Mr.Hankey » śr sie 26, 2009 11:54 am

Swoją drogą gdzie w naszym pięknym kraju można kupić to nowe DVD?

Deleted User 804

Postautor: Deleted User 804 » śr sie 26, 2009 12:03 pm

w Polsce nigdzie. Z oficjalnego sklepu blaza musisz sprowadzić bo Blaze Bayley Recordings chyba nie ma podpisanej umowy z żadną polską siecią sprzedaży

Deleted User 804

Postautor: Deleted User 804 » sob wrz 05, 2009 10:47 am

Początkowy nakład At The End Of The Day będzie miał tylko 500 kopii i wszystkie egzemplarze zamówione przedpremierowo będą podpisane przez cały zespół Blaza.

Awatar użytkownika
tomtomala
-#Weekend Warrior
-#Weekend Warrior

Postautor: tomtomala » sob wrz 05, 2009 12:33 pm

Kupiłem via ich sklep. A co :mryellow:

Dodatkowo zakupiłem jeszcze to wydanie live, gdyż na wyspach jest 2CD+DVD.

Po koncercie w Wawie trzymam kciuki za Blaze. Ciekawe co on tam w tej książce napisał...

Deleted User 804

Postautor: Deleted User 804 » pn wrz 14, 2009 11:22 pm

Szykuje się nowy album. Pod koniec września mają wejść do studia :jee:

Deleted User 804

Postautor: Deleted User 804 » ndz wrz 27, 2009 12:13 pm

Jutro Blaze wchodzi do studia :jee: a w przyszłym roku rusza w trasę. :jee:

Awatar użytkownika
tomtomala
-#Weekend Warrior
-#Weekend Warrior

Postautor: tomtomala » ndz wrz 27, 2009 2:10 pm

Doskonała wiadomość. Mam nadzieję, że ten krążek będzie dużo lepszy niż A Man That...

Awatar użytkownika
Mr.Hankey
-#Lord of the flies
-#Lord of the flies

Postautor: Mr.Hankey » pn wrz 28, 2009 11:07 am

Mnie tam ostatni album bardzo się podoba, w zasadzie to chyba nawet uważam go za najlepszy, więc zdecydowanie wystarczy mi jak następny będzie na tym samym poziomie. No i oczywiście bardzo liczę na koncert u nas.
Z trochę innej beczki, widział ktoś ostatnie DVD Blejza, warto inwestować?

Awatar użytkownika
tomtomala
-#Weekend Warrior
-#Weekend Warrior

Postautor: tomtomala » pn wrz 28, 2009 1:10 pm

Ja mam - obejrzę w tym tygodniu to dam znać jak to wygląda.

Deleted User 804

Postautor: Deleted User 804 » pt paź 09, 2009 12:38 am

Nowy album ma zawierać 11 utworów. Okładkę zrobi ten sam koleś co poprzednią do TMWWND czy też maiden Heaven.

Na chwile obecną nagrali już perkusję, są w trakcie nagrywania gitar i basu a za parę tygodni wokal będą nagrywać.

Więcej w newsie na głównej ;-)

Deleted User 804

Postautor: Deleted User 804 » ndz paź 11, 2009 11:01 pm

W nowej książce "At the end of the day" Blaze zdradza że pragnie wydać remiks albumu "Tenth Dimension".
Na wydanej wersji albumu zabrakło kilku intr i outr oraz mówionych fragmentów, które miały tworzyć ogólną koncepcję albumu.

Awatar użytkownika
jesper
-#Clairvoyant
-#Clairvoyant

Postautor: jesper » sob paź 17, 2009 10:39 am

BLAZE BAYLEY - Night That Will Not 2CD

Obrazek

http://www.allegro.pl/show_item.php?item=786278445 ... jest 10 szt. w całkiem dobrej cenie.

Awatar użytkownika
Mr.Hankey
-#Lord of the flies
-#Lord of the flies

Postautor: Mr.Hankey » ndz paź 18, 2009 10:32 pm

Wersja DVD by się przydała...

Deleted User 804

Postautor: Deleted User 804 » pn paź 19, 2009 6:22 pm

Ogłoszono już pierwsze daty na nowej trasie Blaza. Zagra w UK w lutym i marcu, czyli można się spodziewać ze nowa płyta wyjdzie pewnie w okolicach stycznia

Deleted User 804

Postautor: Deleted User 804 » pt paź 23, 2009 9:18 pm

nowy album ma mieć tytuł składający się z 3 słów a jedno z nich to and :lol: Niestety reszty póki co nie chcą zdradzić :B

Deleted User 804

Postautor: Deleted User 804 » ndz paź 25, 2009 10:04 pm

wieści od Nicko

RECORDING OF NEW ALBUM NEARLY FINISHED

Last night me, dave and some friends went to wolverhampton to see one of my favorite bands, the mighty polish gods "behemoth"; their set was short but devastating; one of the few honest, genuine and true to themselves metal bands nowdays; it was quite a few years since the last time i saw them and also perfect inspiration right before the last day of recording my guitar solos for the upcoming new album

So today, after days and days of loads of guitar tracking, cups of tea and reggae reggae sauce, we have finally finished recording my parts ,david has finished his bass tracking as well some days ago and tomorrow jay will be finishing his; so that will be it for the instrumental part of the album; then, in a few days blaze will start recording his memorable vocal lines, bringing the new songs to life, after that, a couple weeks of mixing will follow before the album its ready for its early release next year.

I can Promise you the front cover and album tittle will be revealed in a few weeks, it will have 11 songs in total; some are very sad and melancholic, some are very heavy and desperate, some evoke historical moments, some evoke darkness and even Terror; and also for the first time in many years and in this band i have done an acoustic guitar track as part of one of the songs, can't wait to listen to the final version with vocals...

I must say that its been such a pleasant and fun experience to work with Mr Jase Edwards, such a professional,patient, open minded, funny and easy going person; he even discovered new characters that play important roles inside the structure of our new album sound such as "Mr chunky", "Mr Fernando" and "Mr angry"..hahaa you are welcome to investigate later on this subject..but anyway...more on the album to come..

Well... off next week to our never never land (literally) to sort out once again visa and immigration issues..oh its all family and fun isn't it?; i'll hopefully see some of you at the upcoming gigs in nov and dec, we might even play something from the new album, who knows?? if not i'll see you next year on the world tour.

Til then...

take care

Wróć do „Different World”