Ronnie R.I.P

Dyskusje o innych zespołach i albumach

Moderator: Administracja i Moderacja SanktuariuM

Awatar użytkownika
Stokrotka
-#Trooper
-#Trooper
Posty: 372
Rejestracja: czw mar 25, 2010 5:37 pm

Re: Ronnie R.I.P

Post autor: Stokrotka »

Awatar użytkownika
Kuba
-#Moonchild
-#Moonchild
Posty: 1873
Rejestracja: pn mar 21, 2005 9:08 pm
Skąd: Kraków

Re: Ronnie R.I.P

Post autor: Kuba »

Przykre to i smutne dla mnie
Zygmunt
-#Trooper
-#Trooper
Posty: 404
Rejestracja: sob lip 08, 2006 1:24 pm

Re: Ronnie R.I.P

Post autor: Zygmunt »

A niech to. Jeden z moich najukochańszych wokalistów. Uwielbiam jego głos. 3 lata temu w Spodku na koncercie Heaven and Hell dał czadu mimo, iż miał 65lat. Wielka strata dla rocka.
Awatar użytkownika
Stokrotka
-#Trooper
-#Trooper
Posty: 372
Rejestracja: czw mar 25, 2010 5:37 pm

Re: Ronnie R.I.P

Post autor: Stokrotka »

Prawdziwy Mistrz-Artysta, a jednocześnie człowiek tak życzliwy wobec swoich fanów. Widziałam go w Spodku w 2007r. i teraz pozostaje mi tylko wspomnienie tego koncertu... niesamowite wspomnienie.
Awatar użytkownika
WICKER MAN
-#Rainmaker
-#Rainmaker
Posty: 6613
Rejestracja: pn mar 31, 2003 3:35 pm
Skąd: Warszawa

Re: Ronnie R.I.P

Post autor: WICKER MAN »

Ten rok przynosi złe wiadomości... :cry: :cry:

Nie wiedziałem, ze Jego koncert z Heaven & Hell w Chicago w sierpniu zeszłego roku będzie jednym z ostatnich.... Nigdy go nie zapomnę... :(

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbe ... mID=140132
Awatar użytkownika
Wiwern
-#Invader
-#Invader
Posty: 173
Rejestracja: śr maja 02, 2007 10:31 am

Re: Ronnie R.I.P

Post autor: Wiwern »

nigdy nie dane mi było widzieć Go na żywo :(
Our time will come! Oooo...
Awatar użytkownika
Deep
-#Trooper
-#Trooper
Posty: 491
Rejestracja: sob sty 21, 2006 11:35 pm
Skąd: Wielka Polska

Ronnie R.I.P

Post autor: Deep »

"Dziś pękło mi serce. Ronnie odszedł o godz. 7.45 rano w dniu 16 maja. Przed jego spokojną śmiercią zdążyła pożegnać go rodzina i wielu przyjaciół. Wiedział jak bardzo go kochaliśmy. Bardzo doceniamy okazane nam wsparcie i miłość. Proszę o kilka dni prywatności, abyśmy mogli uporać się z tą straszą stratą. Wiedzcie, że Ronnie kochał Was wszystkich, a jego muzyka będzie żyła wiecznie" - napisała na stronie muzyka, jego żona Wendy.
Awatar użytkownika
Deep
-#Trooper
-#Trooper
Posty: 491
Rejestracja: sob sty 21, 2006 11:35 pm
Skąd: Wielka Polska

Re: Ronnie R.I.P

Post autor: Deep »

3 DNI żałoby
Awatar użytkownika
wojteq
-#Moonchild
-#Moonchild
Posty: 1850
Rejestracja: pt cze 30, 2006 11:37 am
Skąd: Szczecin

Re: Ronnie R.I.P

Post autor: wojteq »

Właśnie wróciłem z Uczelni i się dowiedziałem.... R.I.P Dio... ciężka to wiadomość, ale jego utwory będą żyły wiecznie!!!
Awatar użytkownika
wojteq
-#Moonchild
-#Moonchild
Posty: 1850
Rejestracja: pt cze 30, 2006 11:37 am
Skąd: Szczecin

Re: Ronnie R.I.P

Post autor: wojteq »

Mnie również nie było dane zobaczyć Ronniego, wielka szkoda! Odszedł wspaniały człowiek i jeden z moich ulubionych metalowych głosów :cry:
Awatar użytkownika
IRONSPARTAN
-#Ancient mariner
-#Ancient mariner
Posty: 524
Rejestracja: czw mar 16, 2006 8:11 pm
Skąd: Twierdza Wrocław

Re: Ronnie R.I.P

Post autor: IRONSPARTAN »

R.I.P.
Awatar użytkownika
WICKER MAN
-#Rainmaker
-#Rainmaker
Posty: 6613
Rejestracja: pn mar 31, 2003 3:35 pm
Skąd: Warszawa

Re: Ronnie R.I.P

Post autor: WICKER MAN »

Proponuje połączyć to z postami z tematów o newsach muzycznych i Heaven & Hell.

Dear Ronnie,

I just got off stage in Zagreb. I was met with the news that you've passed on. I'm kind of in shock, but I wanted you to know that you were one of the main reasons I made it onto that stage to begin with. When I first saw you in Elf, opening for Deep Purple in 1975, I was completely blown away by the power in your voice, your presence on stage, your confidence, and the ease with which you seemed to connect to 6000 Danish people and one starry-eyed 11 year old, most of whom were not familiar with Elf's music. The following year, I was so psyched when I heard the results of you joining forces with my favorite guitar player. You guys sounded so right for each other and I instantly became Rainbow's #1 fan in Denmark. In the fall of 1976, when you played your first show in Copenhagen, I was literally in the front row and the couple of times we made eye contact you made me feel like the most important person in the world. The news that you guys were staying in town on your day off somehow embedded itself in my brain and I made the pilgrimage to the Plaza Hotel to see if I could somehow grab a picture, an autograph, a moment, anything. A few hours later you came out and were so kind and caring... pictures, autographs and a couple minutes of casual banter. I was on top of the world, inspired and ready for anything. Rainbow came to Copenhagen a couple more times over the next few years and each time you guys blew my mind, and for a good three years were my absolute favorite band on this planet. Over the years I've been fortunate enough to run into you a half dozen times or so and each time you were as kind, caring and gracious as you were in 1976 outside the hotel. When we finally got a chance to play together in Austria in 2007, even though I may not have let on, I was literally transformed back to that little snot nosed kid who you met and inspired 31 years earlier and it was such a fucking honor and a dream come true to share a stage with you and the rest of the legends in Heaven and Hell. A couple of weeks ago when I heard that you were not going to be able to make it to the Sonisphere shows that we would be sharing this June, I wanted to call you and let you know that I was thinking of you and wish you well, but I kind of pussied out, thinking the last thing you needed in your recovery was feeling obligated to take a phone call from a Danish drummer/fan boy. I wish I'd made that call. We will miss you immensely on the dates, and we will be thinking of you with great admiration and affection during that run. It seemed so right to have you out on tour with the so-called “Big Four” since you obviously were one of the main reasons that the four bands even exist. Your ears will definitely be burning during those two weeks because all of us will be talking, reminiscing and sharing stories about how knowing you has made our lives that much better.

Ronnie, your voice impacted and empowered me, your music inspired and influenced me, and your kindness touched and moved me. Thank you.

Much love,

Lars [Ulrich, Metallica]
Polskie tlumaczenie na Overkill.pl.
Awatar użytkownika
Mr.Hankey
-#Lord of the flies
-#Lord of the flies
Posty: 3001
Rejestracja: śr mar 08, 2006 8:13 pm
Skąd: Hoooowdy Hoooow

Re: Ronnie R.I.P

Post autor: Mr.Hankey »

Ogromna strata, głos wszechczasów jak dla mnie. Wielka szkoda, że już nigdy nie będzie okazji do oklaskiwania go podczas koncertu... :cry:
Awatar użytkownika
remi
-#Lord of the flies
-#Lord of the flies
Posty: 3073
Rejestracja: pn mar 14, 2005 7:01 pm
Skąd: Białystok

Re: Ronnie R.I.P

Post autor: remi »

bardzo mnie ta śmierć wstrząsnęła, od dawna pragnąłem go ujrzeć na żywo, dlatego wybierałem się na Sonisphere w Szwecji a teraz już go nie będzie... :cry:
Awatar użytkownika
Pablo1919
-#Assassin
-#Assassin
Posty: 2333
Rejestracja: ndz sty 03, 2010 4:13 pm
Skąd: Pawłowice

Re: Ronnie R.I.P

Post autor: Pablo1919 »

Twa muzyka, twój głos zawsze będzie pobrzmiewać w naszych głośnikach, Ojcze Heavy Metalu! Nigdy o tobie nie zapomnimy bo zrobiłeś dla nas tak wiele! Mano cornuta dla ciebie Ojcze \,,/, Ronnie James Dio ,\,,/
El Dorado

Re: Ronnie R.I.P

Post autor: El Dorado »

Deep pisze:3 DNI żałoby
zmieńcie skórkę forum na czarną :(


Edyta:

UWAGA! DA SIĘ ZMIENIC SAMEMU SKÓRĘ FORUM!

Pod tematami po prawej stronie jest do wyboru "Styl Forum" - BIERZCIE SubBlack !!!
Awatar użytkownika
IM_Power
-#Clairvoyant
-#Clairvoyant
Posty: 1108
Rejestracja: śr kwie 09, 2008 12:35 pm

Re: Ronnie R.I.P

Post autor: IM_Power »

Okrutna i bardzo dołująca wiadomość, straszne jest to dla mnie że to pierwszy tak ważny dla mnie muzyk który umiera za mojego życia, a jeszcze najgorsze w całej sytuacji,że Ronnie mógł jeszcze żyć, umarł w młodym wieku, na pewno miał jakieś plany,marzenia ,nawet nie byłem na przygotowany, myślałem że się wyleczy, ta wiadomość spadła na mnie dziś z rana ,tragedia dla muzyki
Awatar użytkownika
ttomasz
-#Assassin
-#Assassin
Posty: 2066
Rejestracja: śr mar 24, 2010 5:04 am

Re: Ronnie R.I.P

Post autor: ttomasz »

Wielka strata, żałuję, że nigdy nie widziałem go live (szykowałem się na Sonisphere :cry: ).
Popieram trzy dni żałoby, odszedł wielki człowiek :cry:
Awatar użytkownika
Moonchild
-#Wrathchild
-#Wrathchild
Posty: 85
Rejestracja: ndz sty 03, 2010 9:28 pm

Re: Ronnie R.I.P

Post autor: Moonchild »

R.I.P
It is with huge sadness we hear that Ronnie has lost his battle against stomach cancer, and our heartfelt condolences go out to his wife Wendy and family at this terrible time. From his earlier years in Elf, Black Sabbath and Dio, right through to his most recent days fronting Heaven and Hell, Ronnie, time and again, proved his genius as a frontman, always giving his all to his fans and his music. Ronnie was not only an incredibly gifted singer but also a wonderfully warm, intelligent and generous person and this shone through both on and off stage leaving a positive mark on everyone he came into contact with. A longstanding friend of Maiden, we played many shows together over the years and we will all miss him greatly.

The world has lost an irreplaceable talent and, first and foremost, one of the finest human beings you could ever wish to meet.
Steve, Bruce, Adrian, Dave, Janick, Nicko and Rod
Awatar użytkownika
qracoss
-#Long distance runner
-#Long distance runner
Posty: 782
Rejestracja: pt paź 06, 2006 3:47 pm
Skąd: Amsterdam

Re: Ronnie R.I.P

Post autor: qracoss »

Jeden z najlepszych glosow w swiecie heavy metalu.Koncert Heaven & Hell z 2007 roku byl jednym z najlepszych gigow na ktorym mialem okazje byc.Zal i smutek.Niedawno Piotrek Stalowy z Negatywnych Typkow teraz Dio :(
ODPOWIEDZ